We’re Hiring: Lead Web Developer / Project Manager
We’re looking to add to the great team we’re building, and it could be you.
Lead Web Developer / Project Manager
WSI B2B Marketing is seeking career a minded individual for their Lead Web Developer/Project Manager Position. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of all client projects including new site builds, custom developed applications, mobile sites, internet marketing support projects, quality assurance, and ongoing updates.
- Hands-on execution of the entire website development process including set-up, wireframes, site planning, content input & formatting, creative, marketing and custom applications
- Managing projects from inception to launch with regular tracking and reporting
- Developing project timelines and holding all resources accountable to those timelines
- Managing and working with 3rd party developers and vendors
- Assist in setting and monitoring quality standards on all project deliverables and communicate those to clients
- Work with internet marketing departments to help develop and execute marketing campaigns including landing pages, split testing strategies, email marketing creative and other web property builds
- Testing and quality assurance across all client projects, client sites & initiatives
- Develop and contribute to setting policies and processes for web development
- Communicate effectively with management, vendors, other business units and IS/technology teams on an ongoing basis regarding project status; ensure that resource and project requirements are met and understood.
- Serve as the primary “technical and design” interface with customers, both management and technical personnel, and present a great impression for our company
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field) required
- A minimum of 3 years web development experience required
- Familiar with Content Management Systems general structures, templating and functionality (specifically DotNetNuke, WordPress, Adobe Business Catalyst)
- Familiar with server management and associated tools (LAMP/Windows + IIS, Plesk, cPanel)
- Fluent knowledge of design tools and applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc) required
- Familiar with online testing and testing tools
- Proven experience and understanding of implementing best practices of search engine optimization strategies
- Detailed portfolio demonstrating previous experience with above products and tools required. Design experience and capability will be a major factor in selection
- Demonstrate ability to build Web sites from wireframe to final product
- Ability to design, plan and produce content and materials for multimedia and promotional campaigns a plus
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Able to manage multiple projects to timely and accurate completion
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Able to work in a positive team-oriented manner with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a virtual position
To apply, please send cover letter, résumé, and sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. No recruiters.