Why You Need More Than a B2B SEO Agency
Customers are changing the way they behavior online. Customers are researching more on the internet before they make any buying decision. With the Internet playing a bigger part in the decision making process it becomes even more important for B2B businesses to have a strong online presence. Do not make the mistake of considering a good website as strong web presence. A powerful online presence means you can be found in the buying cycle of your prospective customers, in places they might be looking for solutions to their problems. That’s where a good B2B SEO Agency can help.
What a B2B SEO Agency Does
The job of a B2B SEO agency is to identify problem areas of a website and recommend and implement suggestions to make them friendly to search engines. Search engines read keywords on a website and try to get a snapshot presented by the website through means of text, images, and videos.
Core areas expertise of a B2B SEO Agency are:
- Identify the correct keywords related to a business
- Analyze the website architecture for user friendliness and search engines friendliness•Analyze content for quality and effectiveness
- Recommend changes to content to include the right kind of keywords, key-phrases, synonyms & other keyword variations
- Check for errors in webmastertools to find problem areas & fix the errors
- Provide supporting files such as robots.txt, sitemap.xml, etc.
- Identify trending topics in the industry to develop blogs, articles, whitepapers, videos, and other useful resources
- Gain backlinks to relevant sections of the site in legitimate ways
Although all these points can lead a website from good to great they do not necessarily ensure you leverage all the other online methods of promotions. This is why you need more than a B2B SEO agency.
Traits of complete B2B Internet Marketing Agency
When talking about leveraging all the online promotional channels, we need to move beyond a B2B SEO agency to a complete Internet Marketing Agency.Core areas of a B2B Internet Marketing agency:
- All the activities and processes followed by a B2B SEO Agency as mentioned in above
- Email marketing to send out important newsletters and promotional content
- PPC marketing to get found for the right kind of keywords via paid methods
- Social Media Marketing to send out important announcements, engage with the community and build an authority
- Video marketing to target consumers who are looking for information in video format
- Marketing Automation to target customers based on their interactions with the website
- Re-targeting advertising to influence customers even if they do not convert once they arrive on a website
A complete B2B Marketing Agency will ensure you have a clearly defined strategy and you employ all the promotional channels to a collective goal. A complete agency will make sure you develops all the content, media, and graphics required to make your marketing campaign effective and providing the best ROI for your efforts.