Contact Us:

MSN Adcenter Campaign Management Tool Beta Released

June 12, 2008

MSN Adcenter just released the Beta of their desktop campaign management tool. The “so what” of this for b2b companies looking to begin or expand online marketing in the paid search space is that you have a much better opportunity to test MSN traffic.

MSN’s search reach is only about 10% of the US market. Plus, more sophisticated searchers like most of your clients tend to use Google. Add in that MSN’s web interface is maddening to use at times, and that worked out that most companies skipped MSN and their 6-7% market share.

However, for that same reason, b2b organizations should absolutely be marketing on adcenter. Why? Less competition means lower prices and in some cases, you could be the only advertiser. Pick your pages and keywords correctly and you could get the equivalent of a full SEO program’s results in MSN for a fraction of the cost.

If you need someone to help save your ailing pay per click campaign or get you started, give us a call. About 90% of companies using pay per click are losing money on it. Our clients are in the other 10%. Enough said.  🙂

MSN Adcenter Desktop Application Beta

Partners with Industry Leading Tools

Google Analytics
Google AdWords
Pagely
SharpSpring
Google Analytics
Pagely
WSI Corp
Guide To A Top Performing Marketing Program

The Guide To A Top Performing Marketing Program for Your Business

  • A process only 20% of companies use, but you literally can't succeed without it.
  • Little-known "switch" which flips campaigns from "unprofitable" to "profitable".
  • Multiply your ROI 4x with this automatic, repeatable process.
Download This Must-Have Resource
25 Must Haves for Internet Success

25 Website ‘Must Haves’ For Increasing Your Traffic, Leads & Sales

Whether you’re looking to build your first website, or if your existing site just isn’t getting the traffic or leads you were hoping for, you may wonder what it really takes to have a great website.

Follow these guidelines and you will soon have a great website that generates traffic, leads and sales.

Download Increasing Sales Guide

Latest News

Get the latest from our blog.

Frequently Asked Questions

B2B search engine optimization (SEO) is a specific type of online marketing tactic/service that can help a website of a B2B business gain more traction in order to increase their search engine rankings on Google, Bing, etc. What differentiates B2B SEO from B2C, is that for B2B SEO keywords focus on specific words and phrases that business/vendors search. A B2B SEO agency like WSI B2B Marketing can provide you with leading B2B SEO solutions.

Yes, with the right SEO strategy your B2B business will not only improve its search engine rankings, but it will also expand its online reach, and build trust for your brand. There is no better way to show potential B2B vendors that your company is knowledgeable and can deliver the services needed, than having a website and online marketing content that is easy to find and trustworthy. WSI B2B Marketing is a leading B2B SEO agency that can help B2B companies. Contact their team for services.

The cost of SEO services depends on the B2B SEO agency and the services and payment model they offer. The average monthly cost can range from around $750 to $2,000, while hourly rates can go from $85 to around $200. For entire projects, prices range from $5,000 to $25,000 and up. Reach out to B2B SEO agency WSI B2B Marketing for more information and services.

A B2B SEO agency can increase your brand’s online presence and help attract potential leads to your company’s website. By increasing your search rankings and visibility, businesses will get more clicks and users to their site and can increase sales opportunities. An SEO agency like WSI B2B Marketing provides a range of online marketing solutions. Contact them to learn more and improve your online presence today.

Basically, B2B lead generation services will locate customers looking for the specific services/products that you provide and lead them to your website or e-commerce platform. Lead generation is vital not only for marketing teams but for B2B sales as well. B2B SEO agency, WSI B2B Marketing, provides lead generation and other SEO services designed specifically for B2B operations. Contact their team today to get started.