New Webinars Added: SEO, Analytics & Digital Marketing Strategies
May 7, 2020We have some exciting news to share. WSI has extended our Ahead of the Curve webinar series till the end of May.
That means we will be sharing even more digital marketing best practices that you can use to combat the impact COVID-19 is having on your business. Thousands of businesses from all over the world have enjoyed our weekly sessions, and now you have the opportunity to do the same.
Here are the details for the added sessions:
Occurs every Wednesday in May | 11:30 AM – 12 PM EDT
SEO: How to Optimize Your Digital Presence During COVID-19 (May 13)
- Why companies are investing in SEO to lead them through COVID-19
- Which short-term and long-term SEO tactics you should be leveraging
- How consumer search behavior has been impacted by social distancing
- Why you need to keep up and even increase your SEO activities
Web Analytics: Tracking the Insights that Matter Most to Your Business (May 20)
- Why taking a proactive approach to analytics is beneficial during a time like this
- How to use analytics to understand the COVID-19 impact to your business
- Best practices for defining and redefining your marketing goals
- How digital analytics can help you pivot your marketing strategy going forward
Digital Strategy: Defining Your Post-COVID-19 Digital Marketing Plan (May 27)
- Why you need to start planning your rebound strategy sooner than later
- Adapt your existing digital strategy to re-emerge stronger than ever
- Short-term and long-term digital marketing tactics to consider
- How customer behavior post-COVID-19 is expected to change
Each webinar runs about 30 minutes and features one of our subject matter experts from within the WSI network. The goal of every session is to share strategies that are focused on helping you overcome some of the common marketing obstacles businesses are facing today.