Nine ways to organically grow your B2B Email Marketing list without jeopardizing your reputation or the quality of your list.
Organic List Building is Still the Best Way to Go – Fill your B2B email list with people who actually want to hear from you. Here are some simple ways to do that:
- A quick sign-up form on all highly visited pages in your website
- Give a clear reason/benefit why someone should join your list
- In the header add an email sign-up link near the contact us or log-in section
- Automatically opt-in (with an option to opt-out) anyone who requests a quote or makes a purchase
- Create a pop-up or floating footer for first time visitors to opt-in to your email list
- Add an email sign-up option to the footer of all electronic mailings including quotes, receipts, etc.
- Install store options to join the mailing list, preferably a touch screen interactive option.
- Have a tablet option for trade shows and promotional events
- Use QR codes on showroom displays
Along with the nine things you should be doing here in one you should not do.
- Do not rely solely on a bought mailing list. If you do use a sourced mailing make sure to explain why you feel your products or services would be helpful and give them an easy way to opt-in.
Remember that having and maintaining an up-to-date email marking list is just the beginning.
Here are some other articles that will help make sure you run a successful email marketing campaign.
- Five Tips to Help Make Your Email Marketing Lists Really Work for You
- 10 Email Marketing Best Practices for B2B Businesses