The Top Five ways to drive traffic to your Website are:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Gain traffic from the “free”, “organic”, “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines. Nine times out of ten, consumers turn to search engines when making purchasing decisions.
- Pay-per-Click Advertising
- Delivers targeted visitors via Google Ads, Facebook, or the other online ad opportunities.
- Local Search Optimization
- Gets your site listed on the Google local section of search results for local businesses. This is becoming even more crucial as mobile devices have made Yellow Pages obsolete.
- Social Medial Marketing
- Engages potential customers and then invite them to your website when they are ready to visit.
- Email Marketing
- Serves a double purpose nurturing your leads and current customers plus generating traffic to your website or social media locations. Because this is usually from a list of people who already know and like your business, this is truly valuable traffic.
There is no easier sale than selling more to existing customers. These existing customers and warm leads are the lifeblood of your business. Email Marketing is extremely flexible and can be acutely targeted in order to maximize deliverability and improve communication with your audience. Staying in touch with them is critical to your growth for almost all businesses.
Standing out with an email marketing campaign, in the midst of hundreds received each week, takes a lot of work and expertise but when executed correctly it is one of the most cost-effective forms of communication with your customers.