A Digital Marketing System for Manufacturers That Works!Our integrated, custom online marketing approach principally focuses on inbound marketing. Based on extensive market research, competitive analysis, and “Internet Business Analysis”, we design the most efficient “unique” marketing system for you that will achieve your growth goals and support all your marketing and sales in the business.
We work closely with manufacturers to understand their core business strategy and customer profiles to help them:
- Clearly say what they do
- Differentiate what is unique in their business, products, and services
- Be sure that they can deliver on their marketing messages and that their clients truly value the benefits they are highlighting
We bring pleasant user experiences to industrial manufacturing websitesThe industry standard is still behind more modern-day “consumer focused” web presentations, but visitors expect it more and more.
B2B digital marketing for Manufacturing and related industrial companies is way different than consumer digital marketing. Some key differences are:
- Steps to make a sale are a lot more complex, often involve teams of people, and can take months or years
- There is deep dependence on technical data and being a resource in your market, BUT buying decisions are still made on things like first impressions (of your website), liking your culture, and those “old brain” stimuli that make people like you
- Many manufacturing businesses are really hard to understand. That’s where we really shine. Our owner is a Mechanical Engineer by degree and has run manufacturing companies. It gives us a huge advantage for you.
We can help if you:
- Are an industrial manufacturer who needs more qualified leads and you want to aggressively grow
- Know people are looking for your products or services and your competition is getting that business
- Value the ROI from an investment done right
- Like partnering with other companies to build your business, you have the right attitude to work with a partner
- Have tried marketing on your own or with other local “generalist” marketing firms without much luck